Expert in Hamostasis

Jiande Kanghua Medical Devices Co., Ltd

Home ProductsTitanium Ligating Clips

Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips

Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips

  • Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips
Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips
Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: KangHua
Certification: CE,MA CNAS,ISO13485,etc...
Model Number: M,L XL
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 6 clips per cartridge, 14 cartridges per box
Delivery Time: 10-15 working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 5000 cartridges per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Polymer Properties: The Basis Of Surgical Instruments
Instrument Classification: Class II Usage: Laparoscopic Surgery
Color: Green,Yellow,purple,Metallic Product Name: Laparoscopic Hem O Lok Medical Polymer Plastic Ligation Clips Disposable M L XL Sizes
Packing: Carton Box,6 Per Per Cartridge,84pcs Per Box Warranty: 2 Years

Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips

   Titanium ligation clips. Safe, reliable, rapid disposable ligation clips. Titanium Ligating Clips Appliers are indicated for use as delivery devices for titanium ligating clips. Conformity of the size of the Clips.

[Scope of use]

This product is used for ligation of tissue structure and blood vessels.

1. Cardiac surgery: coronary artery bypass grafting (free internal mammary artery and great saphenous vein)

2. Vascular surgery: abdominal aortic aneurysm

3. General surgery: laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic splenectomy, gastrectomy and enterotomy, colorectal surgery, gastrectomy and lobectomy

4. Urology: prostatectomy, nephrectomy

[product description]

1. The longitudinal and transverse concave lines on the inner side of the titanium clip are staggered during clamping to ensure that the titanium clip is not easy to slip from the lumen tissue.

2. The sawtooth on the outside of the titanium clamp is closely engaged with the inner mouth of the clamp to prevent the titanium clamp from falling off from the jaw.

3. Titanium alloy material has good biocompatibility and does not interfere with postoperative imaging examination.

 

Specifications for hem o lok Ligating Clips

Size

Color

Clips/Cartridge

Cartridges/Carton Box

M

Green

6

14

L

Purple

6

14

XL

Gold

6

14

 

Product process

Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips 0

Disposable Laparoscopic surgical ligating clip titanium clips 1

FAQ:

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are experienced manufacture with more than 400 employees.

Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?

A : Yes.

Q: Do you have certificates?

Yes,we have CE/ISO/FSC/CFDA.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer 2 carteridge sample for free charge but you have to pay the cost of

freight.

Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?

A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid

Contact Details
Jiande Kanghua Medical Devices Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Mrs. Hong

Tel: 13761144650

Fax: 86- 571-64703788

Send your inquiry directly to us
Other Products