|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||5 or 10 pieces per package, aluminium or paper package|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pieces per month|
|Color:||Green||Advantage:||No Fiber Loss|
|Property:||Disposable Surgical Dressings||Application:||Ophthalmology|
Medical PVA surgical eye spears Ophthalmic equipment ophthalmology sponge
Various brand PVA eye spears made from highly absorbent Merocel polyvinyl acetal (PVA) material. Designed to benefit both the patient and surgeon, each device is absorbent and firm, allowing gentle manipulation of delicate tissues during LASIK and other corneal procedures. Triangle-shaped spearhead, set on a malleable, polypropylene handle. Latex-free.
1. suitable use in ophthamic surgery
2. have good performance in preoperative, intraoperative and post-operative actions
3. frequent use in verious specialist fields to absorb blood and secretion intraoperatively
|Special PVA material for fastest wicking spears available|
|Highly absorbent and particulate free|
|Wide firm tip for tissue manipulation|
|Innovative moisture proof packing|
|PVA sponge spears|
|100% fibre and particle free|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Properties||Sponge Eye Spears for Ophthalmology|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Instrument classification||Class I|
|Product name||disposable Medical Eye PVA Sponge Eye Spears for Ophthalmology surgery PVA sponge for eye Lasik laser|
1. PVA foam should be kept moist before usage.
2. the product must be in 0.9 % saline solutions and then squeeze. Do not contact any alcohol solution; otherwise the structure of the material will change.
3. If the packaging is damaged or opened, sterility cannot be guaranteed.
4. this product is disposable and cannot be reused.
Contraindications: PVA foam head should avoid contact with organic solvents.
Conditions in Storage and transportation: The eye sponge is packed with aluminum vacuum, topical paper film and cartons. Adapt to a variety of conventional transportation. It resists rain and sun, but do not resist a strong squeeze. Stored in non-corrosive gases and ventilated clean room where a relative humidity is less than 80%.
The company's medical PVA sponges: nasal cavity special type, VSD negative pressure drainage type, minimally invasive nerve special type, cavity type series and medical blocking clip series products have advanced standards of similar products. The company provides endoscopic surgery for medical institutions nationwide Instruments, medical dressings and services.
Contact Person: Mrs. Hong
Fax: 86- 571-64703788