|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||5 or 10 pieces per package, aluminium or paper package|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pieces per month|
|Color:||Green||Advantage:||No Fiber Loss|
|Property:||Disposable Surgical Dressings||Application:||Ophthalmology|
Medical PVA surgical eye spears Ophthalmic equipment ophthalmology sponge
Made of sponge, which has good biocompatibility, can be used for sucking, imbibition, protecting wound effectively, cleaning operation field and wiping operation instrument.
1. suitable use in ophthamic surgery
2. have good performance in preoperative, intraoperative and post-operative actions
3. frequent use in verious specialist fields to absorb blood and secretion intraoperatively
1. Fastly absorb fluids.
2. Easy to use and no residue.
3. Removal debris from the operative field or instruments expediently.
4.Non-toxic. PVA Eye Sponges are designed to absorb fluids and removal debris from the operative field or instruments during ophthalmic surgery.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Properties||Sponge Eye Spears for Ophthalmology|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Instrument classification||Class I|
|Product name||disposable Medical Eye PVA Sponge Eye Spears for Ophthalmology surgery PVA sponge for eye Lasik laser|
1. PVA foam should be kept moist before usage.
2. the product must be in 0.9 % saline solutions and then squeeze. Do not contact any alcohol solution; otherwise the structure of the material will change.
3. If the packaging is damaged or opened, sterility cannot be guaranteed.
4. this product is disposable and cannot be reused.
Contraindications: PVA foam head should avoid contact with organic solvents.
Conditions in Storage and transportation: The eye sponge is packed with aluminum vacuum, topical paper film and cartons. Adapt to a variety of conventional transportation. It resists rain and sun, but do not resist a strong squeeze. Stored in non-corrosive gases and ventilated clean room where a relative humidity is less than 80%.
Shelf life: three years
Contact Person: Mrs. Hong
Fax: 86- 571-64703788