|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||M,L XL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||6 clips per cartridge, 14 cartridges per box|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 cartridges per month|
|Properties:||The Basis Of Surgical Instruments||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||Disposable Ligation Clip,Surgical Ligating Clips Ml Polymer Material Less Vessel Slippage,Hem-o-lok Ligation System,implantable Ligation Clips||Size:||M,L XL|
|Packing:||Carton Box,6 Per Per Cartridge,84pcs Per Box||Warranty:||2 Years|
cholecystectomy surgical clips,
gallbladder surgical clips
Features and advantages of product innovation:
1. The device is disposable to avoid cross infection;
Large (gold), large (purple), medium large (green), small (blue)
To meet a variety of clinical ligation needs;
3. Large clamping force, reliable structure, good hemostatic effect;
4. Imported inert material, good biocompatibility, decomposition, not the body depend;
5. Penetrable ray, no scattering and no artifact in CT/MRI examination;
6.. Imported advanced equipment and technology, to ensure the safety and effectiveness of surgery.
7. 1000 pieces of the factory test standard for ligation clips are 100% qualified and released;
8. Delivery inspection standard of clamp: 100% qualified after 1000 times; ,
9. Good compatibility between ligation clip and clamp, accurate, safe and effective.
1. Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we have rich experience for manufacturing more than 10 years.
2. Q:Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Weihai city,Shandong Province,China.
3. Q:Can you provide OEM for us?
A: Yes, OEM is fine.
4. Q:Can you send samples?
A: Yes, we can send samples for you.
5. Q:How does your factory do as quality control?
A: Quality is the lift of our factory. We have inspector in different post, and there are many inspectors before packing to get best quality products.
Contact Person: Mrs. Hong
Fax: 86- 571-64703788