|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||KHF-1008012 KHF-10015012 KHF-10015012 KHF-10020012|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||one set a box, 24 boxes a cartooon|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Application:||General Surgery Vaccum Sealing Drainage||Accessories:||Membrane Film Y Connector|
wound vac dressing,
npwt wound vac
KHF (negative pressure drainage)
The company's production of negative pressure drainage kits is composed of medical PVA cotton negative pressure drainage type and
negative pressure drainage device.
Medical PVA cotton (negative pressure drainage type) is a polyvinyl alcohol medical PVA cotton dressing with or without a drainage tube. It is mainly used in general surgery for negative pressure drainage and VSD (vaccum drainage) treatment. Our company's negative pressure drainage products are specially used for medical PVA sponges (negative pressure drainage type), which are used to draw out and collect body fluids to achieve more convenient and effective surgical drainage operation and treatment.
When the medical PVA sponge KH-F type and negative pressure drainer KH-Y series are used for surgical negative pressure drainage treatment, they should carefully read the medical PVA sponge product manual and negative pressure drainer product manual. You should also follow this operating guide. So as to ensure the safety and effectiveness of clinical use. Generally, a non-intubated medical PVA sponge is used to cover the wound, and then it is fixed or closed with a medical membrane, and then the drainage tube is connected to a negative pressure source or a collection bag to make it a closed fluid path. Process to promote wound healing.
Negative pressure closed drainage technology VSD (vacuum drainage) refers to a polyethylene PVA medical PVA cotton dressing (VSD auxiliary material) containing a drainage tube to cover or fill the skin and soft tissue defect wounds, and then use a semi-permeable membrane to It is closed to make it a closed space. Finally, the drainage tube is connected to a negative pressure source, and a brand new treatment method is used to promote the healing of the wound through a controllable negative pressure.
The key of negative pressure closed drainage technology is to form a negative pressure vacuum zone device on the wound surface. The traditional method uses a perforated leather tube to be inserted into the sponge material, and uses the sponge's micropores and excellent blood and liquid absorption characteristics to form under the action of a negative pressure source. "Negative pressure drainage device" products with a certain combination of accessories can more effectively form a negative pressure closed area on the wound surface, which is specially designed for the company's "medical use" (negative pressure drainage) products. It is the practical application of the company's "negative pressure drainage suction cup" patented technology. It changes the traditional device structure and adopts the suction cup direct cover suction method. Greatly improved VSD technology performance.
Advantages of this device:
1. Since the drainage plate is all covered on the sponge, the suction force is evenly distributed and the adsorption is more effective, which can reduce the negative pressure, reduce the risk of bleeding caused by excessive negative pressure, and ensure the safety of treatment. (Traditionally only by inserting two open-hole tubes in the cotton body and two bands with negative pressure limitation, the suction efficiency is extremely low, and the suction must be increased to achieve the drainage effect in the negative pressure region)
3. Remove the cannula to make the sponge body thinner and the holes more thin and softer overall (the traditional method of inserting the straw side into the middle of the cotton body, the effective use of the actual sponge is only one-third, the holes are large, thick, both (Above 12mm), which makes the patient treatment process more comfortable and saves sponges.
4. Adopting a new structure method, the transmembrane is closed, and the connection of the drainage tube becomes more convenient. The operation of the doctor is convenient, and the consumption of accessories is reduced, which reduces the cost. Pieces).
5. According to the size and shape of the wound, it is easy to trim the medical PVA sponge and the corresponding suction cup without being affected by intubation. More suitable for clinical use (traditional intubation has been fixed in the cotton body, which is inconvenient to trim).
6. Good intuitiveness (traditional product intubation is invisible in the cotton body). The transparent sucker can clearly observe the exudate, bleeding distribution and size of the wound and the patency of the tubing. The treatment plan can be changed in a timely and targeted manner according to the blood and fluid discharge of the wound.
7. Auxiliary tube channels have been added to the new device. Nurses and doctors can directly inject liquid into the sponge material to facilitate the washing and dosing of wounds, reducing the blockage and treatment of the channel. Therefore, the device provides a new type of surgical negative pressure drainage method that can easily fit the dressing to the wound surface of the patient, and solves some conventional negative pressure drainages that do not well dress the dressing. The problem of fit to the wound surface and poor drainage.
Medical PVA sponge-negative pressure drainage type
KHF-1008012 Suction cup type 1 set / box, 24 sets / piece
KHF-10015012 Suction cup type 1 set / box, 24 sets / piece
KHF-10015012 Intubation type 1 set / box, 24 sets / box, 24 sets / piece
KHF-10020012 Hand type: 1 set / box, 24 sets / box, 24 sets / piece
Foam dressing kit for negative pressure wound therapy introduced
The Advanced Wound Management Division recently introduced a foam dressing kit for negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT). Now wound care professionals can select either a gauze or foam wound interface from a single NPWT device manufacturer. The new dressing kits will be supplied sterile and are available in four sizes.
Contact Person: Mrs. Hong
Fax: 86- 571-64703788