|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||KHW-803001 KHW-806001 KHW-605001 KHW-1206001 KHW-12010001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||5 or 10 pieces per bag|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 bags per month|
|Material:||PVA||Component:||X-ray Detectable Lines|
|Application:||Neurosurgery Minimally Invasive Surgery||Package:||5 Or 10 Pieces Per Bag|
|Sterilisation:||R||Usage:||Clean Views Absorb Blood Fluid|
neuray surgical patties,
Neuro surgery patties with X-ray detectable lines and strings, no fiber loss,high absorbent
Neurosurgical patties are textile pads used during most neurosurgical operations to protect tissues, manage the fluid environment, control hemostasis, and aid tissue manipulation. Recent research has suggested that, contrary to their aim, patties adhere to brain tissue and cause damage during removal. This study aimed to characterize and quantify the degree of and consequences resulting from adhesion between neurosurgical patties and brain tissue.
KHW (Minimally Invasive Hemostasis)
Medical PVA sponge is a polyvinyl alcohol resin (PVA) open-cell foam sponge, which is composed of PVA sponge dry compression molding and pulling line. Density 0.02g / cm3 ～ 0.2g / cm3; Water absorption speed <15s; Water absorption rate ≥5g / g; PH value 6 ～ 8; Average pore diameter 0.05mm ～ 0.95mm; Tensile strength> 10N / cm2; Elongation at break The rate is> 100%.
This material is non-toxic, odorless, has good biocompatibility, and has undergone aseptic processing (radiation sterilization) for medical surgical dressings.
Scope of application: It is suitable for cleaning the visual field, sucking blood, stopping bleeding and sucking fluid during surgery.
|80mm*30mm*1mm||5 Pieces / Pack||Brain Surgery|
|80mm*30mm*1mm||10 Pieces / Pack||Brain Surgery|
|60mm*50mm*1mm||4 Pieces / Pack||Laparoscopy (General Gynecology, Urology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, Etc.)|
|80mm*60mm*1mm||2 Pieces / Pack||Orthopedic Surgery|
|120mm*60mm*1mm||2 Pieces / Pack||Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery|
|120mm*100mm*1mm||2 Pieces / Pack||Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Endoscopy, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery|
1. Material safety, inspection and certification are non-toxic and non-irritating, good biocompatibility, and will not produce rejection reactions.
2. The material is soft, highly super absorbent, liquid absorbing, and blood absorbing.
3. Highly inflated filling, providing uniform support and compression.
4. non-adhesive, easy to peel, easy to place and take out, no new trauma will be caused when taken out.
5. no fibers fall off, will not cause re-infection.
6. Clean the surgical field and wipe the surgical instruments.
7. Can be used as a carrier for clinical medication.
8. It can be processed into various specifications according to the needs of the operating department.
9. It is convenient to count the number of postoperative operations. The use of imaging markers greatly improves the efficiency of the operation and the safety and effectiveness of the operation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Hong
Fax: 86- 571-64703788